We understand that sometimes we can experience “buyers remorse”.. we hope that it doesn’t happen with our merchandise, however if you do happen to suffer from this.. we offer returns for store credit within 21 days of package delivery for full-priced items. For exchanges, it is the same process, i.e if you would like to order a different size or colour, return your merchandise as soon as possible and we will issue you store credit if the items are deemed eligible as per the requirements below:
- Merchandise must be returned within 21 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be undamaged
- Merchandise must be unused and in the same condition you received them. Items that have been worn/used cannot be returned.
- Merchandise must have complete packaging and tags attached
- Merchandise must be unwashed, unstained, and unperfumed. eg have no make up or other marks, not smell of cosmetics, perfume, deodorant, washing powder or other products
- Any products marked 'Sale' cannot be returned.
- Due to hygiene reasons, underwear and intimate apparel, including bodysuits cannot be returned
- As per the Terms & Conditions, items for refund must be returned within 21 days. Follow the instructions on the Return Form enclosed with your order and return to the address below:
Bed and Body, PO BOX 3132, Bangor NSW 2234
Please note that the cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense, we do not refund or add credit for cost of return postage. We will credit you for your returned product.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged by your courier when being returned to us. We recommend that you keep a copy of your delivery tracking number for your own follow up.
Upon receiving your return and subject to the return conditions above, we will issue you a store credit covering the cost of the item, excluding the shipping charges. Your credit will be processed within 7 working days of receiving and inspecting your returned item.
We inspect every item to ensure it is in perfect condition prior to dispatch, however, in the unlikely event you have received an item with a manufacturing fault; we will gladly refund the cost of the item.
You should inspect the products as soon as you receive them for defects or damage. Please note that we must be notified within 14 days if any items received are defective or damaged. Please send us an e-mail with pictures of the faulty products advising us of the fault / default. If available, we will issue a replacement or, if required by the customer, a refund. In case of damaged or faulty goods, we will reimburse the cost of delivery for returning the goods. If you have any further questions or concerns about returning a purchase, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Orders@bedandbody.com.au